[ibogaine] NYC or London post ibo support(with linking info)

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 14:37:06 EDT 2004

Hi Andy,

I am right where your son will hopefully be soon, so I thought that some of
my web leg work might be useful.  I don't know if you have checked out the
ibogaine.minvox site; there is a wealth of information there on the ibo universe,
especially if you link in and out.

As for post ibo therapy in particular, I found the UK ibo website
particularly helpful. If you go to ibogaine.mindvox.com, then go to the links, scroll
down to ibogaine UK.
This site also gives info on ibo providers and treatment in the UK of course.

In the treatment section (post ibo) it is suggested that "talking only"
therapy, while it can be helpful, seem less useful than encounter type therapies.
Primal therapy, bioenergetics, anything that can help release repressed
emotions. I use Internal Family Systems, which you can learn more about with a quick
googol. It is believed that repressed painful are often the root cause of
addiction. Dance therapy like 5 Rhythms or Biodanza.

Hope this helps a little. And while you are at mindvox, cheek out the arts
and images page.  You will find the work of Dave Hunter, a great artist and
really caring and committed ibogaine supporter. His work is spectacular, Imo.

Pax,
Sean