[ibogaine] Music on Gammalyte??

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 14:25:33 EDT 2004

>just turn off the monitor, that would shed too much light on the
subject... as it were.<

My lovely cats continued to "let the light in" so to speak by doing such
kind and generous actions as stepping on my keyboard or mouse and setting
off the still-turned on monitor-cause we're all such stoners we never
thought to actually turn it off, and by stepping on the blackout curtains we
hung in the windows and letting lazerbeams blast me in my closed by
extremely light-sensitive eyeballs.
I love my cats.
Peace and love to all,
Preston