[ibogaine] Re:charlie and ibogaine isn't fun, really

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 14:23:23 EDT 2004

>Let's face it, if drugs were legal, plentiful and cheap, the majority of us
would not be experiencing any major problems with getting high.<

Hi Julian and all,
    While I too believe this for the most part, I discovered that in my own
case...shit, can't believe I'm about to actually write this...I had legal,
plentiful and relatively cheap drugs, lotsa lotsa drugs, and still seemed to
suddenly come to this point where, well, I didn't any longer have plentiful
supplies as no matter how many I was getting and doing, it just weren't
Enuf.
Darn it.
    This is just me, and I do agree with your "I love euphoria" comment. I
too love it, a lot.

>So the problem as I see it is not specifically drugs, or depression or
stealing and lying, whatever! It is the bigger picture of engaging in self
destructive behavior and possessing a self destructive attitude. THIS IS
WHAT I WANT TO SEE AND CHANGE.<

Yeah, I'll definitely second this one.

>That's the beauty of this: there are no firm ground rules or policy. What
ever you go into it with is the reson to do it, and whatever you come out of
it with is the benefit and effect.<

SEcond this too.
Peace and love,
Preston