[ibogaine] Introduction to List - Att. Preston

Lee Albert myeboga at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 13:46:43 EDT 2004

Preston,
Very happy to make your acquaintance.
I would be more than happy for you to give me a review in any and all magazines you are affliliated with. Make sure and mention in your request for a copy that you you want to do a review for media publications.
I agree with you when you say that it is like finding God. In fact I would say it is like opening the door to the many tiers of spiritual realms between us and God. Each has its own surprise waiting for us to discover. The Eboga Realm is the way in but ultimately we can find it in ourselves once the work is done and our hearts are renewed.
Sounds like you are on the right path.
Keep up the good work,
Best wishes,
Lee

Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>I refer to eboga rather than ibogaine as I want to put my own take on the
subject (which is very much based on its psycho-spirituality) and widen the
field away from its present public focus as an anti-addiction therapy. I see
Eboga spirituality as being at the root of eboga. I want to widen
understanding of Eboga by highlighting its spirituality first and
foremostly, putting its anti-addiction properties into that perspective. In
this way I feel it will be more accessible to many who do not see themselves
in that grouping and also I believe it will raise the stakes in terms of its
true nature and potential.<
This is beautiful, and I must say, I am highly intrigued and would love to
read your work. I'll be checking out your link later today. If you'd like, I
am interested in possibly giving you a review at DrugWar.com too, if you'd
be interested. Let me know if there are any review copies please Lee.
I'd also say I'm interested in reviewing it for High Times, but they're
still a bit resistant to the whole "Ibogaine/eboga" thing.
Because really, I am seeing things remarkably similarly to how you've
described them above- this ibogaine/eboga thing is highly spiritual, and I
feel almost, uhhhh, like I've found god or something.
LOL!
Weird. I mean, I've felt like somewhat this before, when doing massive
amounts of shrooms, but not exactly the same. Still, I tend to feel that the
heavily psychedelic plants and other substances were put here precisely for
the spiritual reasons, to allow those of us who are not 20 year-meditators
and the like, to access those realms impossible to see/experience without
the help of mothernature/planetearth/etc. I also feel, a conclusion reached
during one of the aforementioned session with massive amounts of shrooms
intook, that those who have banned/are banning these substances are actual,
real-life personifications of the dark force side, the destructive side, the
true-Satanic side of things (by Satanic, I do NOT mean the classic christian
sense of the term- I mean the lying, thieving, murderous, hateful nasty
side, but without the horn-devil image.) that cannot abide with us communing
with the spirits or whatever they are who can and do teach us things through
the use of these plants - including pot too.
>For those of you in the media it is possible to obtain a free copy by
sending an email with your details to the publisher.<
Ahhh, I see you've answered my question already.
Thanks very much for posting here Lee, and darn glad to meet you.
Peace and love,
Preston