[ibogaine] Music on Gammalyte??

D H dave at phantom.com
Thu Aug 19 13:40:11 EDT 2004

On Thursday, August 19, 2004, at 06:29 AM, Maya Fellaheen wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> Does anyone know what music is used on the intro page
> of gammalyte.com?  I would like to get my hands on it
> for my Ibo detox...
>
> Thanx.
> M.

Maya,

the 'music' playing on gammalyte is something I made from a bunch of
samples, its just a really short loop, and doesn't exist on cd. I'm not
even sure if I have the original source, its embedded into the flash
file right now.

you could always tune into gammalyte's splash page during your ibo,
just turn off the monitor, that would shed too much light on the
subject... as it were. I like the idea of people plugged into gammalyte
while experiencing ibo...

peace,
_.dh