[ibogaine] day three!

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 12:54:10 EDT 2004

Hey Sean! Thanks for answering me. The person I spoke with who is going to
guide me through the 'flooding' stage told me something similiar about the
euphoria. That it is difficult to describe in words but that some people are
relaxed and feel somewhat sedated yet others may feel tense, stimulated and
enegized. Even during the 'trip' a person will feel differently, at times relaxed, at
other times up! I guess it is subjectively personal.
                                                                   Enjoy my
man,

Julian