[ibogaine] Hi Callie

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 09:59:40 EDT 2004

>PS Preston,  I read your message to my partner regarding Limp Dick & he
started giggling.  Thank God its not just me was more or less the reply. <

LOL.
Um, well I guess I'm glad he giggled and more so, realized it ain't just
him.
That's actually another reason I write- we are all of us, the abusers and
the users, in the same boat together, and if we don't share our experiences,
too many of us I think do feel like it IS "just us" going through whatever
it is we're experiencing. I think that is one of the main good things about
the whole NA/AA/CA type stuff- it reminds us that we are not going through
whatever it is alone, that it's been done before and is being done now by
countless others, no matter what it is.
    I mean, whenever I hear a story about how someone needs money from me on
the street for this or that reason, I laugh, because there's not a story
someone can tell me to try and scam cash outta me that I haven't already
thought of and used too on someone or other. Whenever I get a reaction from
one drug or another, it's not the first time someone has reacted that way-
there's bound to be others who've also gone through it at some point.
    My point is, if there really actually is one here, that I am glad I've
been able to let your boyfriend know he ain't alone.
;-0))
Peace and love Allison and all,
Preston