[ibogaine] Charlie

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 09:53:48 EDT 2004

>While I'm on the subject, a lot of the info I found was through Sara's
House, and I want to thank Sara for responding to me when I made my first
couple of posts a couple of months ago.  With people like her, Howard, and
you Callie, as well as everyone else here who shares info, I know I'm not
far away from finding relief to the torture of my brain as it is now.<

I myself do plan on making a visit to Sara's at some point in the future.
I have a genuine desire to experience ibogaine under her guidance, or at
least, in the environment I've been lead to imagine exists at Sara's house.
;-))
    Hi Sara.
Peace and love,
Preston