NYC or London post ibo support

Ambeatty at aol.com Ambeatty at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 07:36:09 EDT 2004

Are there support options for post-ibogaine treatment in New York?
My son is considering doing ibogaine and wants to relocate there or London.
Is anyone listening from UK? He qualifies for British citizenship. What is support there? Is treatment cheaper there?
What is the difference between post-therapy with a practitioner who knows about ibogaine or anybody else?
I'm looking into support locally in Mass. where he qualifies for inexpensive clinical type treatment, but relocation is best.
Andy