Charlie

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 23:14:14 EDT 2004

Charlie, You may have been on list for a long time but I have  just seen you
tonight!
I want to introduce myself...
I am a 44 year old Practical Nurse on Methadone for 5  years.
I found this list by accident one night (divine intervention!)  and it has
given me much hope. I have not had hope in many  years!
I am saving to hopefully be treated this winter sometime and  somewhere.
I had also been decreasing my dose but got to feeling edgy and  asked for
detox to be stopped for a bit last week.
I have 2 grown sons, 22 and 25. I will be grandmother in  February or early
March.
My significant other is named Charlie too! He had auto accident  in 1999
which left him a quadriplegic. I care for him now and nurse outside my  home part
time. His wreck was alcohol related.
It is only one of many tragedies in my life that is result of  alcohol and
drugs....but you probably know that story! We can all tell  it....just change
names and tragedies!
Great to have another poster!
Hope to get to know you better.
We will be Ibonauts one day!