[ibogaine] day three!/open eyes closed eyes

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 01:03:38 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/17/04 11:52:04 PM, Sapphirestardus at aol.com writes:

>       P.S. I never hear of sessions where several people are experiencing
>Iboga/Ibogaine together. Why is this? Why does it always seem like only
>one person should do it at a time? Plus very few people ever talk about doing
>it alone except you I believe Howard. Why is this the case? I know somew
people
>can't handle it but some of us I know would not just handle it but thrive on
>it while alone ( no sitter). What;s the story with this also Howard?

If you mean in the same room, there is a tendency for the vibes from one
subject to influence the other.  In the 60s we had one such experiment following
the African paradigm of calling out the visions and peoples visions were
interfering with each other.  I have tripped with my significant other in the old
days with no problems whatsoever but, we were both experienced and feel real
comfy together.  Also lots of people do ibo alone,  Probably more once they are
experienced with iboga/aine and others who are just experienced with
psychoactives.  Guides are always helpful if they know anything about what they are
doing.  And lots of people who are removing the mantles of their chemical
dependence like guidance and it is good to have someone to provide you with comfort
and secure answers to questions like, "Will this ever end?"

Howard