[ibogaine] day three!/open eyes closed eyes

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 00:50:54 EDT 2004

Howard, it would be nice having you there under any circumstance but I am
referring to a more easygoing (though one might say risky, irresponsible and alot
like psychic basejumping) type of session and meeting. Just a couple of
people exploring alone and with one another. Not really me on Ibo and you sitting
or vice versa. I don't want to be on the space craft while you are at mission
control. I want both of us on the 'ship'.
                                                             Nice dreaming I
guess,
                                                                   Julian

       P.S. I never hear of sessions where several people are experiencing
Iboga/Ibogaine together. Why is this? Why does it always seem like only one
person should do it at a time? Plus very few people ever talk about doing it alone
except you I believe Howard. Why is this the case? I know somew people can't
handle it but some of us I know would not just handle it but thrive on it
while alone ( no sitter). What;s the story with this also Howard?
                                                                   Julian