[ibogaine] day three!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 23:18:37 EDT 2004

>On a lighter note, I have been looking into the bear symbol in shamanism.
After all a bear welcomed me to my trip, so I figured I'd check out the
cross cultural symbolism of bears.  I have gained a whole new respect for
that animal!<

Huh. Me it's dragons. Weird. I mean, I've always dug them and wear two
already imbedded in my skin, (and have another on the wall that I plan on
having Santa give me for my b-day, or something like that) but now I really
have this weird thing going on where they're turning up at the oddest
moments, including on the flier for my Tuesday night dj gig, but I didn't
make the flier, the bar owner did. Yet I'd been thinking about them much
more since the treatment, and was fairly surprised to say the least to see
it on the flier, a big Chinese thing, the day after seeing them all over the
walls at this b-day dinner for a friend of V's. They're following me now.
    As I said, weird.
Peace and love,
Preston