[ibogaine] that reminded me

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:38:31 EDT 2004

I think S.T. from asia, japan is Sun Tzu.
The art of war reads like this. Patrick is
doing Sun Tzu tripping on ibogaine ;-)

Patrick you're a intellectual too aren't
you. It's ok I promise not to tell
anyone.

I knew my education would be useful for
something one day.

Patrick and Howard should write a ibogaine
grant. Submit it to nida, nobody else is.

Peace out and trip
Curtis