[ibogaine] day three!

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 21:03:33 EDT 2004

Sara,

Thanks for the reminder of the power of" No, I don't do shoot, smoke, sniff
whatever."I was thinking a lot about this today since reading Randy's post this
morning. I have never bought the 12 step idea of powerlessness, although it
provided a handy excuse for all sorts of screwed up behavior.:)  Being free of
the craving is freedom, and part of that freedom for me is freedom from both
12 step and it's alternatives.  This comes after years of either using, or
sitting in small or large circles about using.  I want to live life again.  It's
been too damn long!

Sean