the magical sara

Jeffgd1 at aol.com Jeffgd1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 19:32:57 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/17/04 6:12:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HSLotsof at aol.com
writes:in referring to the special'shaman' known as  Sara

I guess we have to recognize that we are going to have some pretty far out
patient responses and just deal with them for the benefit of all of the
"normal"
ibogaine patients who present no drama (good luck) and little diversity as to
what we expect in ibogaine/iboga responses.
Howard Sara and all
 Do you think it is the way Sara does her ibotreatments...the special
setting, the famial group inclusion (that is what it seems to be like at 'Sara's
house") her unique experiences, her being her, that seem to bringon these "pretty
far out patient responses."
And Sara I am still hoping to come to see you soon....october  perhaps...our
spiritual teacher Mata Amritanandamayi (the "hugging saint" as she is
sometimes refereed to in the media) will be in Amsterdam then and a week with her
before my ibo experience well I cant think of a better way for me personally to
approach this thing...but dollars will be needed to manifest this magic..
love to love ya all!
Jeff G