[ibogaine] to Mark day three!

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 19:12:45 EDT 2004

5 miles?!!! That is fuckin' great! Were you a novice runner  before or is
this pure Ibogaine?
Sounds like you are doing great.
I agree that weight loss is probably Methadone bloat. I know I  snack on junk
all the time and I also feel like I carry a lot of water bloat  around.
As for relapse prevention....think you would be really smart to  get some
plan even down on paper. Maybe numbers of supportive folks to  phone.
I am usually more in danger of relapse when I am feeling good  as opposed to
bad.
Relapse can sneak up on you too!
So happy to hear you sounding so happy and healthy! I was a  little concerned
there for a day or two!
Love ya!
Callie