[ibogaine] bloodwork suggestions?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 19:12:32 EDT 2004

Yeah, I went to a community health clinic here in the LES, called RYAN-NENA.
I paid the max fee as I couldn't prove I'm destitute, because I didn't file
taxes last year due to my making some piddly amount of money, so little in
fact that, well, what the heck, Sam was just going to give back the pennies
he kept outta my checks this past year, so....
Peace and love Callie and all,
Preston