[ibogaine] day three!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 18:34:11 EDT 2004

Sara wrote >You can start with a mantra, a password, a vision.
then you can write a letter to yourself three pages long
about why would I use and why not.
then you just go trance dance or salsa,
I know that it is hard but people can say NO to anything.<

I've got my vision and my dance going pretty well, I'm doing the dj thing
tonight, I'm doing a bit of scribbling, and am very busy planning and
plotting the book release party (Oct. 21, 2004 for those in the NYC area or
able to be here that Thursday night, to have fun, see great band(s) and meet
up with me and other freaks).
    The keeping busy/healthy aspirations go for me too.
Peeace,
Preston