[ibogaine] day three!

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 16:19:20 EDT 2004

Hey Maya. You don't know me and I don't know you and I don't really
understand exactly what you are referring to in your message but at the risk of
sounding like a jerk, if you are having a hard time with 'honesty' and 'sincerity',
this forum is really a good place to start. Of course there are two levels of
(communicating) truth: to oneself and to others. If you wish to open
communications honestly with people, this forum really is a decent place to start
because virtually no one judges and/or criticizes here and those that might don't
express it. It is kept within their self! I'm telling you I have been in various
groups where you discover you are not alone or unique but nothing like this
site. Whatever I have done or thought of doing has been achieved by somebody
here and if not, someone certainly has thought about it. It seems easy to be
honest here so if it is an issue with you, try it here.
             SHIT! I hope I don't sound too much like an asshole but if I do,
it's not the first time........
                                                                   Regards
Maya,

Julian