[ibogaine] UPDATE - 5th National Harm Reduction Conference

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 16:09:39 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/17/04 1:31:20 PM, digital at phantom.com writes:

>I've written Boaz, and will start taking all of this into private email,
>the main message was just a catch-all sorta thing.  I will also write
>Peter Cohen, but if he didn't submit TO IBOGAINE, then...  I have nothing
>to do with whatever panel he did submit to, and thus, he needs to sort
>that out with Allan.

Patrick,

Submissions were made to the HRC.  Abstract subjects may be ibogaine but, no
one was informed to submit to a panel.  I know peter submitted an abstract
because I was copied on it and Donald Grove at HRC commented on it.

I also think you have to get an idea of what is happening in other areas of
the conference concurrent with the ibogaine panel.  Are we competing with some
major meeting? Is there a dinner going on during what would be the tail end of
our extended panel?  etc., etc, etc.

Howard