[ibogaine] bloodwork suggestions?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 16:04:09 EDT 2004

Thanks all for all input and feedback.
    I gave blood for the basic hepatic test today. I couldn't believe it-
the nurse found a vein I didn't even know I had in my upper arm, just over
the elbow. I coulda sworn I'd not only found and hit ever single vein into
submission, but done it more than once. But no, she found, tapped and
shunted a vein in ONE go.
   Of course the blood dribbled and drabbed into the test tube, but she got
it all, all she needed.
    Ya.
So, have a day all.
Peace and love,