[ibogaine] day three!

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 15:59:46 EDT 2004

Hey Sean! I wonder something. Everyone seems to say the same thing about the
visual aspect of Ibogaine. It is when you close your eyes that you have clear
visions and/or haullucinations. So what happens when you open your eyes? Do
they diminish, go away or just change? I guess I don't understand why one would
have a visual experience only when the eye is shut. It's so...bizarre! Do you
see things with your eyes open? I appreciate your input and also thank you for
passing me the info as to where I could experience Ibogaine. I do mine next
week and I am very psyched.  Well keep doing it and learning it man.
                                                                   Regards,

 Julian