[ibogaine] day three!

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 08:56:31 EDT 2004

Hi Allison,

How ya doin? One thing I found different about ibogaine versus other
hallucinogens is that the hallucinations were closed eye.  I could make them go away
at any time by opening my eyes.  This is a piece of control that I found really
reassuring for the most part.  So if the pictures are bothering you, you can
open your eyes and they are simply gone. Close your eyes and you will see
something else. I was told this is really common with ibo, and it proved true for
me.

I wanted to go deep, though, I stuck though a lot when I could have looked
the other way.  I did open my eyes now and make some shit go away just cause I
could. Isn't that why Clinton had sex with Monica?

Anyway, please keep posting your thoughts and concerns...there's a hell of
lot of experience on this list.

Sean