[ibogaine] day three!

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Tue Aug 17 08:37:38 EDT 2004

I feel very envious but pleased for success.  I've been clean for a yr and a
half now, and not had methadone for a good year but am still fighting the
fight.  Most days are OK but then it feels like boredom sets in and I miss
the high days.  I know everyone says to try filling your time but its like I
get bored very easily and when the challenge wears off its like what will I
do next.  Perhaps its an attitude or personality thing.  Anybody else feel
like that.?  I have been following the Ibo for ages and it sounds so good
but I'm so scared of by the scary mind picture thing.  I love opiates but am
shit scared of mushrooms, acid etc.  Does not re-act well with my brain,  I
just get paranoid and freak out.   I don't even like smoking dope so how
does that fit in.  Allison