[ibogaine] our adult children (used to be ibo 2 or not 2)

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Tue Aug 17 08:17:57 EDT 2004

At least you care Randy which is more than can be said for a lot of parents,
straight or not.
I had a similar conversation with my daughter of 23yrs old and ended up
saying I couldn't keep appologising.  I can't turn the clock back and to
keep beating myself up and feeling guilty is not helping.  There comes a
time to move forward and youve got to take it when its there  Allison