[ibogaine] 5th National Harm Reduction Conference

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Tue Aug 17 01:12:07 EDT 2004

Bro I feel you but none of the large drug reform
conferences look like they ever cater to people,
it's all talking to drug workers or doctors. The
admission is $400 dollars or more to get in.

If you are a student you can usually get in a lot
cheaper but none of these confs are ever general
audience :-(

Looked it up, I am right it's $360 dollars to get in
http://www.harmreduction.org/conf2004/c2004reg.html

Peace out,
Curtis