[ibogaine] For Patrick

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 19:48:52 EDT 2004

Actually, thanks Dave, yer right. I can't in all the time on this list,
what, 3 years, 4 now? remember seeing Howard post even ONE note discussing
his inventing much of anything- I do remember some recent posts of his
admiting to being a certain "junkie in NYC" not so long ago, but that's
about as close as I can recall him ever taking credit.
    Not saying he never has, I've just not seen it.
    Peace and love to ALL,
Preston