[ibogaine] Ibogaine in Toronto?

Maya Fellaheen maya_fellaheen at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 13:13:49 EDT 2004

Wow,

I am surprised- the anecdotal evidence I've read says
that Ibogaine treatment for opiate(meth.) addiction
was superlative!  I would be interested in hearing
from people who have actually done the procedure.  I
am in the midst of tapering my dosage, and I'm just
sooooooooo sick and tired of the liquid ball and
chain.  I have only taken methadone for 11 months, and
am currently on 19mg.  If I tried to detox from this
amount, would it be terribly painful?

Thank you very much,
A.