[ibogaine] Ibogaine in Toronto?

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 11:12:04 EDT 2004

Hi Randy,

I second what you say concerning not treating yourself with ibogaine.  The
support I got from the providers was indispensable.  Also, there was a process
before hand of EKG, liver panel, a depression index test,,,,and very specific
instructions to make the treatment as safe as possible.  A provider called my
home multiple times through the whole thing making sure I was all right, giving
advice to the sitters.

And the whole thing was affordable.  The same project for ibogaine we NYC
area people took part in will touch down in another American city later this
year.  And then will hit another city. Ibogaine in America is not going away!

Sean