[ibogaine] Ibogaine in Toronto?

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 06:01:26 EDT 2004

Hey list, as for where to find Ibogaine in Toronto, I think any one in Canada
can legally order it thru the mail. Being in the US I haven't paid attention
where. Ethno Gardens or something like that is one of the places but I would
be careful, some of the people who claim to have it kind of exaggerate how much
Ibogaine is actually in what they sell. Other people here are more privy to
that info so stick around someone will help you. But let me say this. I haven't
done it yet but I've been getting history and information on it for 8 or 9
months now and no one I know of recommends treating yourself with Ibogaine. Very
dangerous. Look up some providers and see if you can work something out with
them. The Mindvox site has a list of providers who do Ibogaine not to mention
the Wacky Crackheads. So check it out.     Randy