[ibogaine] For Patrick

gboy at hush.com gboy at hush.com
Sun Aug 15 22:59:37 EDT 2004

not to knock your long meaning filled let.
Superfreak is dope, dont much care if he grows
flowers and says peace or whatnot. just like I
dont care if hunter thompson is a good person
for real. He's mad talented. None of this is
new, LOD was underground, Patrick spends half
his life with the counter culture the other
half with science weirdos. Not new either.

The rest of this is noise. I dont think fda
is waiting for mash to say
anything. I dont see no champions of truth
and right and mash the bad lady. Everybody is
the same egomaniac, load up mexico's web site
looks to me like
it makes a lot of pesos. howards messages are
alwsy how he invented everything and everyone
should answer to him. everybody is
the same thing. if I were mash I'd think fuck
them too, not pimping me.

peeps who do, do. peeps who talk bullshit,
keep talking bullshit. no news there. if I
were mash I wouldnt see it any different
either. fuck all of you.

if I were the bwiti i'd think fuck all of
you too.

peeps I see helping others are always the
underground. peeps I see always saying how
important they are and what good people
they are, its all the same thing no change
there.

only big diff between patrick and all that
is the reason hes the greatest most
important person in the world, is because
hes mad talented. his egotrip is himself
not ibogaine.

i love this place best soap opera going
beats watching tv.

.g