[ibogaine] For Patrick

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 22:58:52 EDT 2004

Hello,

I really don't think a public ibogaine list is the place to rant about
Patrick.  That is what private email is for.  I have never to my knowledge met
Patrick.  I was treated by an underground ibogaine project which is planning to
continue to provide ibogaine treatment at a low price in a safe way in America.
So people don't have to leave the county or have a huge financial obstacle in
their way to being treated.  I was one of many treated in this project.  I
guess this is a good moment to say that this project is not going away.  There
will another team coming into American City soon, and it will eventually wind
it's way back to NY.  As I said, I don't know Patrick really, except form this
list, and seems to me like a great guy.  But this really is much bigger than
Patrick, as I am sure he will acknowledge.

Chill man!

Sean
PS Was the English and style close enough to standard English to accommodate
you?:)