[ibogaine] ibogaine and pain and second sessions

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 12:55:01 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/15/04 7:31:31 AM, Sapphirestardus at aol.com writes:

<< Regarding doing another session this soon, I would say it is fine. The
problem I see is you are not secure and confident about it. You seem to be
wondering
Preston IF it is a good idea. Of course it is a good idea IF you believe it
to be beneficial. It doesn't seem to me that you do. I think you need to
figure
this part out first. By the way, I'm doing my session on the 27th. I could
have done it on the 20th, but I have other plans for that day. I think it is
with the same provider as you had. Anyway, work out your beliefs Preston
because
there is no 'book' or set rules on this. We write the rules as we go along.
If
you believe in doing this now, then do it. If you are not sure, I'd work that
out first. >>

Well said Julian,

There is no one path but, unlimited road that can be traveled.

Howard