[ibogaine] Re: preston/music and ibogaine

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 11:09:44 EDT 2004

Preston,

Don't know if you are familiar with Uwe Maas and Süster Strubelt's page on
Bwiti music and iboga.  Maas and Strubelt propose that music changes
phramacology.  Sounds good.  There are also so interesting Bwiti mp3 clips on the page.
Music in the Iboga initiation ceremony in Gabon: Polyrhythms supporting a
pharmacotherapy.
http://www.musictherapyworld.de/modules/mmmagazine/showarticle.php?articletoshow=63&language=en

The page also contains great images.

Or go to the links section of the Ibogaine Dossier
http://www.ibogaine.org/links.html and find the link.

Glad you love V.  She obviously loves you.  Important that you also love you.

Howard