[ibogaine] ibogaine and pain/Sean

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 15 10:50:55 EDT 2004

Thanks Julian,
    Yes, it's a good idea and will do even more wonders I'm sure, in some
ways and others too.
Peace and love to all, and to Sean, who we will hopefully be hearing good
things from soon, or at least a hello and such.
    Sean, we're thinking good strong thoughts your direction from here.

Peace and love,
Preston