preston

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Sun Aug 15 04:37:52 EDT 2004

Preston how are you doing bro? I didn't get the
chance to feel that big reset that you're talking
about I was already clean for a long time before
I ever did ibo for the first time. I didn't even
know what it was until I found this list and
even that was by accident when I was searching
through old domains and seeing what happened to
phantom and it led here :-)

Between what you, Patrick and Dave and whoever
I forgot have said, ibogaine is doing a reset
on you even if you do much more drugs before
it instead of doing less, which I what I thought.

How are you doing right now a few days out of it?

Patrick, I really like the Keeping Clean section,
it keeps growing and you never post any updates ;-)
What am I saying, that would ruin the charm of
this place ;-) One thing I would say to you bro
is that you're printing some of Stanton Peels
articles, he sues people for doing that. If you
look at his site there is a 5 paragraph long
legal warning at the bottom of every page you
may want to include something else even if I
really like what he has to say.

Love the treatment section :-)

Preston why not stay away from the dils if you
know they are what lead you to trouble and stick
with the oxy?

Peace out
Curtis