[ibogaine] I want to say....

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 14 20:12:10 EDT 2004

Callie wrote >I am so looking forward to having those 'new eyes' again!<

Once again, it's that ol' patience issue too. Sooner or later, hopefully
sooner Than later, you will find yourself in a darkened room somewhere, with
someone caring and watching over you, as you take the plunge/leap, and
you'll think back to these moments of anticipation and desire, and realize
that no time at all has passed, that it feels just like yesterday you were
so wanting to get ahold of this- and now you're in the thick of it all.
    Or so that's how it worked, and usually does work, for me when I'm
lookin' forward to stuff.
Keep yer chin up Callie, and remember that I love to hear from you.
Peace and love
Preston