[ibogaine] attention mysterious voice dude

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 20:10:24 EDT 2004

Preston! So great to have you on the other side :-) I
also have to say I loved reading through your
experience as you posted it as it was happening and
went from never again, stay away from me, to being so
happy and looking forward to the next one ;-)

Patrick is a smart-ass but very funny and watching
what he said is going to happen to you, happening to
you and to where you're at right now is so awesome,
you deserve all this and so much more Preston :-)

Also have to say I LMAO reading your intro and the
Mysterious Voice PK ;-) I haven't talked voice with PK
in years, but I do very much remember there were only
two versions. Phone Sex Operator :-) Where this
perfect deep voice is always..... he never says
anything sexual but he makes everything sexual, he can
talk about the weather and I loooooove listening to it
;-) Everything is sooo cool, so perfect. Or Kamikazee
Pilot which is where he 'talks' 100 words a minute,
yells and screams, things are always smashing or
slamming in the background and he reminds me of
someone who smoked a lot of crack and is holding a axe
and waving it around.

Patrick has a lot of manic depression ;-) :-)

Love both of you! I'm so happy for you Preston!!!
You're still talking to Patrick aren't you ;-) He's
the only one I know whos managed to live on the
holodeck, if you can stay there too I'm so jealous I
want to come!!!

Carla B