I want to say....

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 19:20:35 EDT 2004

Hello all, I hope I am going to be able to make sense of what I  am wanting
to say. I have tried to state it here for the past couple of days but  end up
deleting the message cause it sounds goofy and  unclear!
Reading Prestons post Ibo posts, I am reminded of how I used to  look at and
live life. From his new fruit eating habits to listening to more  jangly type
of music. I remember brimming with self confidence and making good  out of
most situations.
This all changed as I became addicted. Not overnight....I  maintained a s/w
healthy lifestyle and life but it was slowly chipped away the  more I used.
I am so looking forward to having those 'new eyes'  again!
I am enjoying Prestons posts as if I am reading a novel!

It was also good to read Dr.Toms posts. Thanks to EVERYONE  who shares on
this list!
Callie