one more thing

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 14 12:06:58 EDT 2004

And another very big thing for me-
Since taking the ibogaine, I've been unable, or at least unwilling to suject
myself to the television or the news. I turned it on once this week, just in
time to see that all of Iraq is in rebellion and how fucked up with we've
made that situation, then a story about how my hometown of Sarasota is about
to be plowed under by a hurricane or two.
    That was enough. CLICK, off went the boob toob, and off it's stayed. I
have been listening to music like I've not done is years, all sorts of
stuff, new stuff, old stuff, everything. I'm loving music again and I love
that.
Peace,
Preston