[ibogaine] third report/booster-congrats

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 08:07:03 EDT 2004

I think the THOUGHT is always there... its who we are, or at least who I was... but a thought and a craving are very different in my opinion. When I have put together about 12 hours of sleep in the past 3 weeks of course the thought is there its all I really have known how to deal with anything in the past. "if I did a half a bag right now I just know I'd sleep" but as I said its a thought vs. a craving where some kind of action or scheming would be involved. I'm not entertaining those thoughts. So maybe to clarify I will instead say that the OBSESSION as been removed. Better?
Another tough night, but waking up and going out in the sun and feeling grateful is a feeling I just can't ever remember having and I have had that feeling every day since the 26th.
Preston, I'm coming back into the city this morning. If your around I'll stop by. And Dana I couldn't make out the message you left but I plan to swing by this morning.

I might have my laptop back today afterall and will post my personal expereince.
 -m.

Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>But the fundimantal difference of this vs. everything I've ever tired in
the past is NO CRAVING WHAT-SO-EVER!<

I thought you'd said you have had a couple of nights at least Mark where you
actually felt like going out to cop a bag or three and had to actually fight
to not do so?
Aren't those cravings? Even if you were successful in not following
through on them?
Love you man. I'm just asking, not accusing or anything at all.
Peace and love,
Preston