[ibogaine] third report/booster-congrats

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 14 06:24:29 EDT 2004

>But the fundimantal difference of this vs. everything I've ever tired in
the past is NO CRAVING WHAT-SO-EVER!<

I thought you'd said you have had a couple of nights at least Mark where you
actually felt like going out to cop a bag or three and had to actually fight
to not do so?
    Aren't those cravings? Even if you were successful in not following
through on them?
    Love you man. I'm just asking, not accusing or anything at all.
    Peace and love,
Preston