[ibogaine] third report/booster-finish letter

tomo7 at starband.net tomo7 at starband.net
Fri Aug 13 19:34:27 EDT 2004

Preston...(finish of letter)

~~~Sober, non-high is both higher and lower than being
stoned or "high". I don't want to get into a sick payback feeling for what
the drugs have been able to give for a lift.  This is just me, and part of
where I got to with the help of team ibo.

Thanks again for the narrative thus far. Congratulations on checking this
out for yourself. Now any ideas on how to get this out to the many people
who really need it's options would be great to hear about!!

Dr. Tom