[ibogaine] Question for those in the know

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 13 17:15:31 EDT 2004

I wrote >I've been hearing from one or two folk very recently that I am the ONE
success story so far with the ibogaine treatments here, that everyone has
wound up back out buying dope.<

HI all,
    I spoke way too soonly here. I was speaking on the words of someone who really didn't know what he was talking about, because for one thing, success is all relative and harm REDUCTION is very damned imp[ortant, which is what has been happening in many cases, and for another, I am NOT the only one the guerillas are considering a success, which makes me very happy to hear and know.
SO please disregard my claims of specialhoodedness.
;-))
Peace,
Preston