[ibogaine] Re: [drugwar] bowels question

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 13 15:16:52 EDT 2004

>Be carefull about alcohol in the post addiction stage<

Yeah, I don't drink alcohol.
Almost Never. Maybe once a year or two, I'll binge and drink 3 Stellas of
something then literally weave my way home, but that's really rare.

>Also be very carefull about eating too much<

LOL, never had this problem, but I'm trying to eat a lot more good food
lately, fruits and french toast and whatever else I can make up and fill up
on.
Thanks for the kind words.
Peace,
Preston