[ibogaine] Re: [drugwar] bowels question

FakePlacebo fakeplacebo at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:21:12 EDT 2004

Dear Preston,
You can be sure about I'm always praying to god for your health and sucess.
Don't let withdrawal cheat you. That kind of thinks are depend on time and
you'll be feel much better by the time.
Be carefull about alcohol in the post addiction stage
Also be very carefull about eating too much
Keep on fight

Best Regards
FakePlacebo