[ibogaine] Question for those in the know

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 15:30:40 EDT 2004

>http://www.oasas.state.ny.us/AdMed/meds/fyiibogaine.htm<

Check out this page and see if this helps Randy. It's an official NY State
Office of Alcoholism and substance Abuse Services Addiction Medicine
webpage, so it's pretty druned official looking to show a doctor curious
about ibogaine without getting any of the "mumbo stuff" into the mix right
off the bat.
Peace and love,
Preston