[ibogaine] actual measurments and a long meandering ramble

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 15:12:42 EDT 2004

Howard wrote >You are a Banzie <

I'm sorry, you said this on the phone too Howard. What's a Banzie? I didn't
understand it when you said it on the phone and now I know I don't know what
you meant. What is that?

>Have you moved your
bowels yet?<

Yep, I'm empty, and eating lots of fruits like I seldom if ever do.

>Do you want to potentiate your current state or do you want to wait
7 to 10 days to get most of the ibog/noribo out of your system and then
redose or not. <

Potentiate my current state somewhat. I do NOT want to wait to let the stuff
still in me eek out before taking this other one.

>Generally those trails are gone by day 7 at the latest.<

Darn it. I've been sorta hopen they'd be Permanent! LOL.
Thanks for the links.
Peace and love,
Preston