Re: [ibogaine] Dear List, I’m kickin g again

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 15:06:38 EDT 2004

Again, me to Sean,
    I'm thrilled to hear you're about to undergoes this experience. Just
remember to breath deeply when you find yourself tensing up, angry or
uncomfortable. It will pass, and it's worth it getting through it to the
other side, without resorting to the opiates I think.
    I feel a little weird though, still using minimal amounts of opiates,
but really, they seem to be doing exactly what they're supposed to- at
prescribed doses.
    I'm a little worried about when I go back and see my pain doc, in
another week and a half. One part of me of course is planning on telling him
something about what happened so he'll understand why I'm asking for
drastically reduced amounts of both drugs- but I LOVE SHOOTING UP. I mean
it, I have always, ever since my car accident as a teenager, loved needles
and blood in rigs and on walls and everywhere, soooo. I admit- I'm a bit
nervous about how I'm going to handle that hurdle when it arrives, but
what's that saying "they" always say? One day at a time? Yeah that's the
ticket.
    So my point is I do not want to start shooting my dilaudids again, but I
don't want to not have them around as a break through resort.
    SIgh.
Anyway, love and all,
Peace,
Preston